Remote Garage Doors
HORMANN BISECUR SUPRAMATIC
Function and Security
- Burglar-retardant thanks to 1 billion security codes
- Exclusively from Hörmann and patented throughout the whole of Europe: Door latching in the operator boom. The door automatically locks on closing, making it impossible to lever it open.
- Super-quiet thanks to the “soft” start and “soft” stop.
- Safe – on encountering an obstruction the door comes to an immediate halt.
- High-grade stainless steel cover.
- Particularly bright reflector spotlight.
- Door Opens faster due to the higher opening speed of up to 50% for sectional doors, you get into your garage faster.
- Separately switchable halogen lighting.
- Additional opening height.
- Push and pull force max. 550 N (SupraMatic E) or max. 600 N (SupraMatic P).
- Automatic door latching real protection against leavering open of the door
The SupraMatic is suitable for all garage doors up to 5500 mm wide, including timber doors and garage doors with wicket door. Suitable for garages with up to 5 parking spaces.
HORMANN BISECUR PROMATIC
An extremely quiet super-smooth operator, so a good choice if you have a room above your garage. Excellent build quality, electronic diagnostics and good for single width retractable, sectional or side hinge doors in good working order. It has a soft-start / soft-stop feature and intelligent cut-out for your safety.
The Promatic is totally maintenance free and comes with brackets suitable for mounting to standard retractable doors as well as sectional doors. Installation is very easy with the boom being pre-tensioned (no boom assembly required) and then mounted in place prior to the motor being fitted; this keeps the weight you have to lift to a minimum.
The one-piece toothed belt drive boom has a patent automatic latch for additional security and is available in different lengths to suit taller doors – see table below.
One HS2 and one HSE2 key-fob remote control is supplied
Get in touch / Request a quote
Use the form below to request a quote or just ask us a question.